Europe´s leading E-Commerce exhibition
Internet World, the E-Commerce exhibition will be presenting its visitors the current trends as well as the latest technologies in the field of E-Commerce and Online Marketing at the fairground in Munich on the 7th and 8th of March 2017.
The event offers numerous highlights such as the Internet World Shop, the fireplace room, the Start-Up meeting point and the awarding “Start-Up with future”.
Internet World is presented by the professional journal “INTERNET WORLD Business”.
Fair attendance is for free when registered before.
Top-class speaker and exciting topics
The exhibition is completed by an attractive framework program at no charge: technical lectures on four stages, discussion panels, speed-networking, guided tours and many other offers are waiting for you.
Top experts give lectures on “the Future of E-Commerce” at the accompanying congress, where they present their knowledge in two parallel panels. All participants can expect exciting lectures, recent case studies and insights into tomorrow´s E-Commerce trends.
Main areas of exhibition
- Online-Marketing and Social Media
- Content Management
- Performance Marketing
- Shop-Implementation /-Operation /-Optimization
- Shop / Market Place / Platform
- E-Commerce Servive Provider / Agency
- Logistics + Fulfillment
The most important facts about Internet World Fair
- When: March 7th and 8th 2017
- Where: Munich’s Trade Fair Centre, Hall A5/A6
- Exhibition-Tickets: Free – Registration required
- All-Area-Ticket (Access to IW Exhibition, IW Congress, CMCX Conference & Exposition) € 1150,- plus VAT
- Special: Parallel free access to CMCX-Exposition
You wish to become an exhibitor at Internet World?
You’re planning a visit to Internet World, the E-Commerce Trade Fair?
More Informationen at https://www.internetworld-messe.de/eng