Market Place and Meeting Place
The CMCX is the leading European event for content marketing. Since 2011 the Conference (CMC) is defining the development and expansion of one of the major communications disciplines of today and tomorrow.
On the 7th and 8th of March 2017 fairground Munich is the place to go for all brand managers, advertisers and marketers (native advertising) as well as for relevant agencies and technology providers.
The CMCX is the central meeting point for an increasingly important industry.
Transparency and wide range of topics
Leading companies and agencies of international content marketing industry will present their know-how and strategies to support your communication goals. Save yourself a lot of research effort and gain a perfect overview about content marketing at CMCX 2017.
The CMCX addresses to managing and marketing decision makers, who want to be informed about status quo and future trends of content marketing and looking for direct contact to content marketing experts and consultants.
Content marketing is a diverse area in corporate communications, as diverse are the exhibitors at the fair:
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing Conception and Consulting
- Content Marketing Automation
- Content Marketing Technology
- B2B Content Marketing (Lead Management)
- Native Advertising
- Content Formats
- Search Engine Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Seeding
- Branded Content
Key facts about CMCX Exposition
- When: 7th – 8th of March 2017
- Where: Messe München, Hall A5
- Tickets: Free – registration required
- Conference & Exposition: from 490 € (Ticketshop)
- Feature: Parallel access to the Internet World Fair
You want to become exhibitor at CMCX?
You want to attend the CMCX as visitor?